With loads of business activities to choose from at DED, we are here to help you pick the one which suits best.
EXPO 2020 IS COMING TO DUBAI –
BE PART OF HISTORY
What is DED?
A ‘mainland company’ or DED license is a legal entity that can conduct business operations and transactions throughout the UAE and in other countries without restrictions. UAE Companies Law dictate that expatriate shareholders must nominate a local service agent or a local partner (sponsor) to setup a mainland company. In the case of a Limited Liability Company LLC (i.e Commercial Trading entity), the local partner must hold the majority equity share – a minimum of 51%.
A favourable and legal alternative to a local partner acting as the 51% local sponsor, is to choose a corporate nominee partner. This provides expatriate shareholders with 100% financial and operational control and stronger legal rights. The obvious benefits of corporate nominee partnership include complete control of the business operations, 100% of financial benefits, and of course stronger legal contracts aimed at protecting the interests of the business owner and respective shareholders.
The branches.ae DED advisory team will provide you with transparent and concise advice on all aspects of mainland company formation covering structures, licensing and business activities. Our customer service management team provide efficient ongoing advice and support ensuring you can simply focus on the day to day operations of your business.
For a full list of all Trade License activity options, please get in touch with one of our consultants.
Why Setup in Dubai Mainland
- Flexibility to trade either within the UAE (with private, local and government authorities) or overseas
- No limit to the number of visas (depending on the size of the office space)
- Office premises anywhere in Dubai (Outside of Freezones)
- More business activity options
How can branches.ae assist you?
- Dedicated support through your relationship manager to both individuals and companies alike from a highly experienced team
- Access to established and reputable relationships with key Government, Regulatory and Banking representatives to ensure efficient and seamless processing
- Professional end-to-end advice on the most appropriate legal structure (Limited liability company, Branch or Representative office, Sole establishment or Civil company), business activity and licenses (Commercial, Industrial licenses or Professional)
- Complimentary corporate services including all documentation handling – preparation and submission, Visa, immigration and labour card process management
- Ongoing support and advice for the lifetime of your license, from renewal reminder to PRO services for medicals and legal troubleshooting.
The UAE has established itself in the global business community as a healthy and safe offshore environment for startups and foreign companies to thrive. This is largely due to visionary leadership and proactive collaboration with Government authorities, unified in building and sustaining a post-oil economy. By providing an uncomplicated and hassle-free environment for expatriates to start and grow their business, the UAE economy will continue to grow, diversify and prosper. UAE leaders and authorities are pro-investment and pro-business thus encouraging foreign investment on a grand scale.
Dubai is the most recognisable and outstanding of the Emirates – certainly as a destination for business startups. It has lead the way in innovation, technology and infrastructure and remains the popular centre for tourism and the ideal expat lifestyle.
Like attracts like, and this constant growth, coupled with minimal red tape, low taxation, strong legal framework and relatively seamless processes is very attractive to companies the world over. The infrastructural growth evident throughout the UAE ensures no limit to resources such as warehousing, modern office space, power supply, world-class connectivity and an internationally sourced manpower base.