Let’s Talk About Antigua & Barbuda
Get in touch and tell us what you need.
The right consultant for you will get back in touch.
We evaluate your needs.
We provide you with a tailored solution.
ABOUT GREECE INVESTMENT RESIDENCE PERMIT
The ancient country of Greece lies in southeastern Europe with plenty of islands throughout the Aegean and Ionian seas. Influential in ancient times, it’s often called the cradle of Western civilization. Greece is an EU member country and the Greece Investment Residence Permit allows for Visa free travel through Schengen. Securing Greece Residency allows visa free travel, family security and access to highest standards of healthcare, education and business opportunities.
- Greece is strategically located at the crossroads of Europe, Asia and Africa.
- The official language is Greek, but large portion of the population speaks English.
- The Government is represented by parliamentary democracy, and the Prime Minister is the head of the Government.
- The country has an area of about 131.990 sq. km and its territory includes more than 2.000 islands in the Aegean and Ionian seas.
- The country is a member of important international organizations: European Union, NATO, EBRD, EIB, IBRD, IMF, IMO, Interpol, OECD, UN, UNCTAD, UNESCO, WHO, WTO, CERN.
- The country is renowned for hospitality standards and long traditions in tourism.
- Greece is one of the cradles of European and modern civilization, whose ancient scholars made great advances in philosophy, medicine, mathematics and astronomy.
- The currency is the Euro.
- Due to its unique position one can reach within 1-hour flight 3 different continents and in 3 hours maximum to be in any part of Europe.
- With over 300 days of sun per year, Greece offers residents and visitors mild and temperate weather conditions all year-round.
- Whether you prefer calm secluded beaches and villages, where one can retire and relax, buzzing modern cities, or you are fascinated with history and art, you can find everything you wish for.
- Greece is ranked as the 7th most visited country in the European Unionand 16th in the world.
The Greece Investment Residence Permit offers you the opportunity to legally acquire a Greece Residency quickly and simply, without hindering your routine life.
On the 18th April 2013, Greece introduced Law 4146/ 2013 offers a renewable five-year Greek residency visa to foreign nationals who invest at least 250,000 Euros into residential real estate that is physically located in in Greece. A residence permit for five (5) years is issued and can be renewed indefinitely (for a 5-year period each time), provided that the real estate property is still owned by the applicant. However, the residence permits do not allow a right to employment of any type.
- Travel directly from your country of origin to any Schengen country including the United Kingdom
- Residents are welcome to travel and reside freely within the Schengen Area for up to 3 months every 6 months period with the right of multiple entries.
- No need to reside in Greece.
- You can obtain European Member status with Greek Residency in as little as 2 months.
- You and your family enjoy European Residency status for a lifetime.
- Tourism is a major source of foreign revenue, therefore high demand for rental properties.
- Citizens have the right to live and work anywhere within the 34 countries of the European Union (EU).
- Access to state of the art health care systems.
- Residents and Citizens have the right to attend schools and universities within any EU country; Citizens for free or at heavily subsidized ‘ EU national’ rates.
- Citizens can also benefit from the world-renowned and leading healthcare systems in the EU.
- Strategically located, beautiful natural environment, safe country and sunny Mediterranean climate.
- Open to all Nationalities.
- Open bank accounts and expand investments worldwide.
Visa Free Countries
Permanent residents can travel to the following countries:
Steps and Procedures
The Citizenship by Investment scheme requires applicants to provide detailed documentation as follows:
- Branches & Partners shall pre-screen your passport copy for Government pre-approval to ensure fast processing.
- A down payment of the professional fees will be required to open your application.
- Branches & Partners will provide assistance and advise with regards to the collection of the documents required in the checklist.
The applicant must submit an application for an entry visa to the Greek consulate authority in their country of origin. Either a type C Schengen visa , or a type D national visa is required to purchase a property in Greece.
Branches & Partners will guide you to the Greek property that fully satisfies your requirements and starts preparing property purchase documentation required to be presented for Residency application.
The applicants must travel to Greece to get the passport stamped before submitting the Residency application.
Week 5 & 6
Branches & Partners prepare property purchase documents to complete on the purchase. Property purchase funds and taxes transferred.
Week 7 & 8
The application is then submitted to Greece’s Aliens and Immigration of the Decentralized Authority agency.
If the agency Secretary approves the application, the investor and family will receive the residence permit.
* The Residency cards and National ID’s are issued to you via courier once the balance of professional fees has been paid and settled.
* The granting of residence permits is at the sole discretion of the Greek Government but, generally, the application is only denied if the due diligence reveals that the applicant has made false statements in the application forms or other submitted documents; has engaged in criminal activities or is under investigation in relation to criminal activities; or has (or is alleged to have been) engaged in or associated with any activity that would bring disrepute to Greece.
Greece Costs & Procedures
A full-itemized quotation with no hidden costs is provided.
Greece Investment Residence Permit
The Greece Investment Residence Permit offers you and your family the opportunity to legally acquire a new nationality quickly and simply, without hindering your routine life.
The program allows investors and their families to live, work and study in Country and other European countries. This Residency permit can be renewed every five (5) years. The permit is valid for as long as the investor has ownership of the property. Investors may purchase a property for a minimum investment of €250,000 in Greece or on many of its islands.
The Greece Investment Residence Permit Program takes approximately 40 days from the purchase of the property to the time the Residency permit is issued.
Contact the Branches and Partners team to assist in your Greece passport and Greece Investment Residence Permit application.